1. Simple design
2. Quick building process with no formwork needed
3. Low material consumption
4. High resistance to temperature fluctuations
1. Expensive load handling machines required
2. Height increments multiple of block dimensions
3. To make long blocks fitting for comparatively short foundations, the blocks are to be cut or custom inserts, of brick, for instance, are to be added, which compromises foundation strength
4. Standard block thickness may be incompatible with wall thickness
Everything for repair and construction in one place — AM Builder.
Here can be your advertising!