1. Strength adequate to bear a two- or three-storey building made from heavy materials
2. Fine appearance which allows for no finish
3. Resistance to unfavourable environment (low temperature, high humidity, mechanical impact)
1. Complicated building process: manual labour with minimum machinery involves
2. High requirements for building process precision: as compact laying as possible with minimum joint mortar added
3. Higher construction cost than that of a regular reinforced concrete cast-in-situ continuous footing
4. Low accuracy of material consumption estimate
Everything for repair and construction in one place — AM Builder.
Here can be your advertising!