Our project is for information purposes only. It allows to estimate the cost and quantity of materials and labour required to perform certain kinds of construction works. The project may contain mistakes or invalid data (at the beta stage in particular) and shall be not considered as a guide for action.
We continuously make efforts to expand and complete the knowledge base of our project.
• - All utilities and support structures always must be calculated by duly certified agencies or companies
• - Utilities and support structures must be built by duly licensed contractors
• - Prior to start a work, check whether it is licensable or requires special training in your region
• - Always observe building regulations and standards of your country
• - Closely follow the guidelines of the manufacturers of the materials, tools and methods you use
Terms and Definitions
Electronic information resource/site (“Website”) is a set of software and hardware tools and program codes posted on the Internet at the electronic address http://am-builder.com.
Site administrator (“Administrator”) is the owner of the website at http://am-builder.com, which ensures the work of and access to the Website.
The User is an individual who joins this user agreement and gets access to the information resources and services of the Website.
Data is any wording, graphic, audio, software and hardware data or file published on the Website.
This User Agreements (“Agreement”) regulates the relationship between the Administrator and the User on the Website usage.
The Administrator and the User are the parties hereto (“Parties”).
This Agreement is an accession agreement and a public offer. The Agreement is considered concluded from the moment the Administrator receives User’s acceptance of the offer terms and conditions. The User accepts the offer by performing any activity on the Website (downloading Website pages, reviewing Website content, creating an account on the Website, posting any information on the Website, etc.).
Rights and Obligations of the Parties
By using the Website, including through reviewing the pages or posting any Data, the User:
· Confirms that he/she has read and agreed to this Agreement, which means User’s accession hereto and unconditional acceptance by the User of all the terms and conditions hereof.
· Undertakes to use the Website in accordance with current applicable regulations and laws.
· Undertakes to provide complete, accurate and reliable information for the purpose of identification as per the Website registration form.
· Undertakes not to use the Website or the Data posted thereon for the purpose of attracting other Users to the goods/services manufactured, offered, made or rendered by the User or any third party.
· Undertakes not to use the Website for: posting messages or other materials containing information, the distribution of which is prohibited by law; violation of intellectual property rights; insult; slander; discrediting; derogation; injuring of business reputation of individuals or organizations; posting pornographic materials; distribution of narcotic or psychotropic drugs or information thereof; inciting ethnic and racial hatred; posting calls for unconstitutional change of the current government; posting information about the manufacture of explosives, organising terrorist acts, methods of committing suicide; disclosing personal data of third parties without their consent, state secrets and commercial secrets; posting information about underage persons without the consent of their guardians or parents; posting any information that could harm any person.
· By posting information on the Website, undertakes to independently represent and protect his/her interests arising from the posting of such information in relations with third parties.
· Undertakes to withhold from the activities intended to undermine network security or interfere with the performance of the Website or Administrator’s software and hardware.
Reprinting, reproduction in any form, or distribution, including as translated, of any Website materials is subject to the rules of referencing. The Website materials may not be published on other Internet resources without a written Administrator’s consent or an active link to the Website.
The Parties agree that the Information posted by the Administrator on the Website is for reference only, is provided without guarantees of completeness or timeliness and without other express or implied warranties and obligations on the part of the Administrator, including in case of unreliability (improper form) or inappropriate use of such information. All prices, calculations, recommendations, descriptions of works and/or services, terms and other data posted on the Website are subject to verification for compliance with standards in the country of use. The materials and tools mentioned on the Website must be used in accordance with the instructions provided on the package/label. The User is solely responsible for improper use of materials and/or tools.
The advertiser is solely responsible for advertisements placed on the Website. The Administrator does not guarantee certain product/service purchasability or usability at price and/or on the terms specified in the relevant advertising slot (text, banner). The Administrator is not responsible for potential consequences, including any damage resulting from any relationship with advertisers.
The Data posted on the Website is obtained from open sources (including the Internet). The Administrator is not responsible for the accuracy of such Information and agrees to modify (supplement) the unreliable Information on demand by any individual or company (organisation) whose interests are affected by such Data, if such Data is proved to be unreliable.
Any trademark, logo or name of goods, services and organisations, design rights, copyrights and related rights that are mentioned, used or cited on the Website pages belong to their rightful owners, and their use on the Website does not authorise the User to any other use. Unless expressly indicated otherwise, the Website pages are not affiliated in any way with the copyright holders, and no one other than the copyright holder can dispose of the rights to use copyrighted materials. The User is responsible for the use of such and similar materials.
Some links on the Website lead to resources located on third-party websites. Such links are placed for the convenience of Users and do not imply Administrator’s approval of the content of other websites. The Administrator is not responsible for the availability and content of such resources.
The Administrator reserves the right to:
· Modify the Website at its own discretion, edit or delete the Data posted on the Website.
· Delete and amend any User’s materials and/or data without giving reasons.
· Anytime unilaterally terminate this Agreement with the User and cancel User’s Account, suspend or terminate the right of such User to use any or all of the Website features.
· During the term of the Agreement, as well as for an unlimited period after its termination, store and process the data provided by the User on the Website registration form, as well as information about User’s posts of informational messages and materials on the Website, information about the User’s device network address (IP), changes to the User's registration data, as well as provide such data on demand to criminal intelligence, prosecution and preliminary investigation authorities, supervising public authorities, tax authorities, or courts as prescribed by the law of the User’s country.
· Collect and process the data on User’s hardware and technology-enabled interaction with the Website (including IP address, cookies), as well as the information and data posted by the User on the Website on his/her own discretion, for the purposes of:
§ Creating and using User databases so as to meet Administrator’s obligations to the Users in respect of Website usage and proper Website performance;
§ Offering goods and services meeting the User’s needs to the fullest extent;
§ Preference-based optimising the Website content according to the preferences;
§ Statistical and other surveys on the basis of gathered data;
§ Submitting by the User and posting advertising and information messages;
§ Adapting proposals and experience, including advertisements on own and third-party services;
§ Supervising over the general and personal User’s activities such as search by keywords, page and link click-through rate, as well as managing the Website traffic;
§ Website SEO promotion;
§ Communicating with the User, including sending notifications, queries and information related to Website performance and usage;
§ Providing the User with user and technical support in case of Website use issues.
· Request from the User any information that, at the discretion of the Administrator, will be necessary and sufficient to identify such User and will allow to prevent violation of the current laws.
· Unilaterally amend this Agreement without any special notice to Users thereupon. The amended revision of the Agreement becomes effective immediately once published on the Website.
The Administrator takes technically available measures in order to ensure the protection of User’s personal and other data from unauthorised or accidental access thereto, destruction, modification and distribution, as well as from other unlawful actions of third parties. This paragraph is not applicable to the data posted by the User in the public domain on the Website.
We may charge the seller a small commission if you decide to make a purchase through one of our links. It won't cost you anything extra. Thank you if you do, we really appreciate it!
Am-buider.com is a member of the Alphabet Inc., Amazon Services LLC Affiliate Programs, an advertising affiliate program designed to provide sites with the means to earn advertising fees through ads and links to Amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its subsidiaries.
Am-buider.com is a member of the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide websites with the means to earn advertising fees through ads and links to Amazon.
As a partner of Alphabet Inc. and Amazon, we earn from relevant purchases and advertising.
The Administrator assumes no responsibility for potential interruptions in Website work, Website access failure and other potential technical problems in Website performance.
The User must stop using the Website, if the Agreement as a whole or any of its terms and conditions is not acceptable to the User.