Parquet flooring on two layers of plywood (MDF)
- Durability and environmental friendliness
- Material strength properties allow it to absorb impact loads well
- High thermal insulation properties
- High installation speed
- The plywood underlayment allows for leveling height differences in the subfloor with minimal costs
- High requirements for compliance with the work execution technology. If the preparation of the base is done incorrectly, problems with the coating may arise in the future: delamination, deformation, squeaking.
- Sensitivity of the coating to moisture and temperature changes.
Everything for repair and construction in one place — AM Builder.
Here can be your advertising!